- All you can eat buffets. The food on buffets is often not that appetizing. And picked over. And I am not sure I eat enough at them to really get my money's worth.
- People who use their cell phones in public restrooms. Really? I am sure whoever is on the other end really enjoys the sounds of flushing toilets.
- People who stand behind you in line and talk REALLY LOUDLY on their cell phones so that you can't help but be involved in their business, whether you want to be or not.
- Keeping tarantulas as pets.
- Blueberry bagels.
- Why the commercials on television are so much louder than the shows.
- Why, after a life of travel, I still continue to pack exercise clothes and sneakers for most trips, fully expecting to work out every day, yet NEVER work out when I am on the road.
- Why anyone would want to glue plastic fake nails to their real nails.
- Justin Bieber.
A scenic byway is a specially designated road that travels through an area of natural or cultural beauty. You can drive on through your life as fast as you can, more focused on the destination than the journey. Or you can choose to be present and revel in the journey that is life. I choose the latter. Eyes wide open and marveling at the beauty that is everywhere all the time - this is My Scenic Byway.
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Things I Just Do Not "Get" (part 3)
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment